Pages

Tuesday 3 March 2020

Witalophydell Writing

in Te Mahuri, we have been learning to type more and faster by using our 10 min Writing challenge! Abra cadabra, Alacaneer, Witalophydell Writing, SHALL NOW APPEAR!


 This was created with the help of I.SPACE. This will give you prepositions, Ed words, Adverbs, Ing words, and Connectives!

This piece of writing has 105 words.  with the help of I.SPACE, YOU can change your world of Writing.

When I first did this I could only manage to Get 93 going, now I got my first train of words by typing over 100 WORDS Because of I.SPACE, the most helpful system for writing AND reading. (also maths!) Johnny out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.