Pages

Thursday 21 May 2020

Hello there. Have some Pixel Art.

hello there. so in the weekends, i like to do pixel art. and boy, am i a master. so if you wanna see the pixel art...           its right here! this is my first creation. as you see it's very Minecrafty. it is very cool!!!
So in the top left corner we have a bow with some fire, in the top right corner we have a golden pickaxe with some tall white crystals, in the bottom left corner we have an axe with some water and in the bottom right corner we have a stone hoe with some bush.






this one was once a school project, now its cool. yes. yes. yes. yes. yes. yes. yes. yes. yes. yes. yes. yes.
 yep. needs to be small.
this is a view of earth in pixel art. 
looks cool huh?
get ready for the next one!
this lightsaber that i drew had too big of a hilt. but  it's still awesome!
and i am afraid that's that. bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.